- GREENES PREMIUM RAISED GARDEN BED: Greenes Fence Premium line of cedar raised garden beds allows you to create an open-bottom frame to support your garden. Raised garden beds give your plants the room they need to grow in the location of your choice. Our cedar frame is left untreated, which means it is organic and safe to grow vegetables, herbs, and fruits in.
- PREMIUM LINE: With sanded boards that are thicker than our Value and Original lines, our Premium raised garden beds are an exceptional choice for all your growing needs.
- EASY TO SET UP: Greenes Fence raised garden beds use dovetail interlocking joints, which makes assembly a breeze. Each board slides into the corner posts without tools to form a secure open-bottom garden frame. Every corner post is routed on all four sides for easy assembly and expansion. The decorative tops can be added to each post using a screwdriver.
- STACK AND EXPAND: Our Premium line of garden beds can be connected or stacked with other Premium beds and add-on parts to create the grand garden of your dreams.
- LONGEVITY AND SPECIFICATIONS: Cedar is resistant to rot and insects, making it the perfect choice for your garden. Left organic, the wood will weather nicely to a silver-gray color over time. To preserve the wood apply a seal or stain of your choice. Each board is 3/4 inch thick and 5.5 inches in height. The routed corner posts are 2.5 inches square and come with 3.5-inch-square decorative tops.